Users Forum HCG Weight
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
December 21, 2014, 08:43:14 PM
Home Help Search Buy HCG now Login Register
News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what's 6,12x,30x,60x HCG?  (Read 12070 times)
djs90

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2010, 08:21:10 AM »

I thought I'd post as new topic to get this answer.
I'm on day three, so day one on phase two. I'm trying to understand the various hcg bottles.
Also, what is "pure hcg" and it that different that what I have?
thanks
Sharon Green
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 03:10:59 AM »

6x, 12x etc is a way of mixing homeopatic medicine. So wenn a supplier says this, you're sure it's the homeopatic version of the drops. They DO NOT contain any HCG.

Pure HCG is the real HCG. It is only injectable.
Dark Angel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 09:49:36 PM »

Sharon I am kind of confused
I'm heading into week 2 of my Phase 2 and I've lost a total of 16 lbs so far... if this isn't HCG how is it working for me???

How can they sell HCG drops if there's none in them???
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 06:03:43 AM by Sharon Green » Logged

(http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w7ZRWVL/)
[/b]
bayberry

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 11:32:21 PM »

I am also confused as I am using the homeopathic drops as well.  So far I have lost 15 pounds the first week and haven't been hungry so I assumed they were working.
Sharon Green
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 06:05:32 AM »

How you can lose weight, even if the drops don't contain any HCG? Simply because you only take 500Kcal a day.

The HCG does NOT make you lose weight!!!!

The HCG makes that you can maintain the diet and that you lose the fat you want to lose.
bayberry

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 10:30:59 AM »

But wouldn't you normally be quite hungry on only 500 calories a day if you weren't taking HCG?

I'm honestly curious, not argumentative.  I REALLY want this to be successful!

I am currently down 17.2 pounds on day 12.  I am not hungry and don't have cravings.  I feel great and my energy is increasing.  But I DO really want this to work long term.
Sharon Green
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2010, 10:54:00 AM »

Absolutely!

That is axactly what I meant with "The HCG makes that you can maintain the diet". Thanks to the HCG you do not feel hungry.

But once more, HCG does not cause nor improve weight loss!
bayberry

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2010, 11:25:25 AM »

Thank you for your responses Sharon, I really appreciate it. 

I don't think I am wording my question correctly.  Above you said that the homeopathic HCG drops don't actually contain any HCG;
 "6x, 12x etc is a way of mixing homeopatic medicine. So wenn a supplier says this, you're sure it's the homeopatic version of the drops. They DO NOT contain any HCG.

Pure HCG is the real HCG. It is only injectable."

My question is I AM using the homeopathic drops and they *seem* to be working.  I am losing weight and am not hungry.  So how is it possible that I am not hungry on a strict 500 calorie diet if I am not getting HCG?  I am concerned by your statement because it would mean I'm not actually getting any HCG and I want this to work long term as I stated before.  I would really prefer to be on the injections, but it's just not affordable at this time.  So I guess my question is clarification - am I really not taking HCG then and will not benefit from the long term metabolism improvement?
Sharon Green
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2010, 11:56:56 AM »

Yes, you are NOT taking HCG. But that does not necesarilly have to be a bad thing. Homeopathy says they take all the "electronic signatures" of the HCG. That means they kind of copy the things HCG does.

All drops and tablets using the HCG weight loss protocol do copy the working of the HCG in one or another way. There are more ingredients that do more or less what HCG does.
hcgdietdrops

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2010, 08:36:10 PM »

6,12x,30x,60x HCG?. The numbers means how much the ingredients are use in the hcg diet drops for weight loss
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 03:11:43 AM by Sharon Green » Logged

hcg drops
Hitlinks

I am happy I found HCG

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2011, 12:57:16 AM »

I find this discussion very interesting.  Pure HCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin.  It is a glycoprotien hormone produced during preganacy by the developing embryo.  You can get pharmaceutical grade HCG but it must be prescribed by and its use must be monitored by a Dr.  The numbers 6X, 12X and so on represent the number of times the HCG has been diluted.  There is HCG in the homepathic formulas however it is certainly not full strength. 

I believe the product works.  Too many people have had much success using HCG to deny that it works.  It is not just because you only eat 500kcals per day.  It makes your body believe that it is in starvation mode and forces it to mobilize the fat stores.  The mobilization of these fat stores provide energy that you don't get in your diet.  When these fat stores are used for energy you lose weight.  That is why it works.  If you follow the program correctly you can lose the weight and keep it off.

Leanne
KathyCanDo

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2011, 06:56:54 AM »

I am using the HCG solution and it is drops.  It does suppress the appetite, but it says dietary supplement on the bottle.  I will definitely stick with it because it is helping me get through this low calorie part of the diet.  Thanks for the info on this. 

HCG Works!
sww

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2011, 12:36:31 AM »

Hello, for what it's worth... 325 days ago I lost 40lbs with the hCG protocol and am proud to say that I have kept it off WITHOUT any form of exercise whatsoever. (To give hope for those who are just embarking on this journey). I have also coached about a dozen people at my job and in my personal life who have shared similar success. I can matter of factly say: it works.

However, I noticed there were some in this thread who posted a few remarks that I felt needed some clarification.  Everyone who attempts this protocol, as well as anyone who is interested in learning more... and even those who "poo poo" it in public forums like this... really should read the complete "Pounds and Inches" guide written by Dr. Simmeons, the doctor who developed this protocol/method over a period of 40yrs of clinical study in Rome Italy and is a very sought-after doctor in the weight reduction arena, so much so that this is why he wrote the "Pounds and Inches" guide in the first place.  It explains in detail exactly HOW hCG works.  If you have not read it yet, I strongly urge you to seek a free download (it's a word document) and read it from start to finish.  I wouldn't even think of attempting this protocol without having read it first.

The purpose of this hormone in a pregnant woman's body, is quite simply to separate the nutritional requirements of the developing fetus from the daily intake of the mother. It does this by changing the mother's metabolism such that the contents of her adipose tissue is released into the bloodstream (to the tune of around 3,000 or more cal/day!!) in order for the fetus to have ample food to feed on.

Dr. Simmeons discovered 4 decades ago that when this hormone is introduced into the body of a NON-pregnant person (man OR woman)... it had a similar effect.  However, without a fetus to absorb all those released calories... you must drastically reduce the amount of "outside" energy that you put into the system... HENCE the 500cal/day "diet".  So it is NOT the fact that you are reducing your intake that makes you reduce your weight (as some here had mentioned) ... nor is it that it is triggering your body's "starvation mechanism" (that, on the contrary, causes your body to RETAIN as much as it can since it's trying to stock up for a rainy day!!) ... since IN REALITY you have over 3,000+ calories that are being released from your own fat stores!  And this is ALSO why you do not feel the hunger... it's NOT because the hCG is acting like some kind of "appetite suppressant".... it's because you have PLENTY of calories floating around in your system!

For those who feel that the hCG (homeopathic OR clinical) is not actually "doing" anything and that you would lose the same simply by skipping it and going on a 500cal/day diet... I invite you to TRY living off of a mere 500 calories per day. It is physically impossible.  Within just a few days you would NEED to stop because you would become emaciated and weak beyond all belief and feeling like you would knaw your own foot off, never mind going the full 26 days!  When I was going through my protocol, my girlfriend was at the time trying to maintain herself on a 1,000 cal/day diet and it was killing her.

Also, it's NOT a matter of "just" reducing your intake to 500cal/day.  There is a very specific grouping of foods, in a very specific combination, that you must follow for it to work properly.  Most vendors who sell the homeopathic, and ALL clinics that dispense the prescription hCG, hand out this "menu".  You can, of course, find it online pretty much anywhere.  It's also in the Pounds and Inches guide.  There is a REASON why there are only certain foods you should eat and in what combinations.  This was perfected by Dr. Simmeons during 40yrs of clinical study.  There is also an awesome cookbook available on Amazon called "101 worry free hcg recipes" that I highly recommend that takes those foods and lists creative ways to make them look and feel like regular dishes.

As for the debate over Clinical vs Homeopathic... for those of you who are on the homeopathic and are concerned about there not being any hCG in the mix (so how can it be helping me???)... from my understanding of the process, the homeopathic (HhCG) is the "energetic imprint" of the hCG molecule and so while the homeopathic mixture doesn't actually contain the hormone itself (I liken it to cooking with beer... when you're done cooking the beer is gone but it left an imprint on the food or why would you cook with it?)... it TRIGGERS the same effect when ingested into the system.  I can say with confidence that I personally know many people from both camps... those who have gone to a clinic and spent upwards of $300 or more on the clinical version... and those who spent $60 for a 2oz bottle of homeopathic... that they both seem to work THE SAME.  I repeat... THE SAME.

So, all of you who have already reported dropping an amazing amount of weight in a matter of just a few weeks... KUDOS and YES, you are doing something that WORKS.  So please keep the faith and you will reap the rewards! Cheesy

By the way... I feel I should also mention the IMPORTANCE of following a strict 3wk maintenance period (phase III) following the protocol.  This is a MUST because it is during this time that you are actually RETRAINING your hypothalamus to KEEP you at your "new weight".  So for 21 days following your reduction you must STRICTLY avoid all carbs from Starch and Sugar (scrutinize the labels of EVERYTHING you put into your mouth.... allergy pills and spices included!!!) and do not touch anything that has more than 0g Carb and 0g Sugar on the nutrition label... or anything that has ANY form of Sugar or Starch (dextrose, corn syrup, corn starch, etc)... in the ingredients list.  After that, reintroduce carbs SLOWLY into your system and you will do well.  Also, it is important to always weigh in EVERY MORNING to make sure your body isn't going back to its "old habits", and take corrective action if it is.

I'm sorry to the original poster and to all that found this post as I did.... by searching for what the "3x, 6x, 12x, 30x" on the homeopathic bottle actually MEANS... in that I haven't really answered that.  I found this thread actually because I was looking for myself.  But in reading what a lot of other people were posting... and knowing what I know for myself... I felt compelled to set some obvious misconceptions straight.

Thanks for reading, and I hope this post helps! Cheesy
SBennett

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2011, 08:09:26 PM »

The homeopathic version of hcg isn't any different then any homeopathic drops. They work on the premise of like heals like. So for instance to rid the body of parasites...you would take a homeopathic for parasites. Basically what this does if you can put it into plain language is "speak" to the body...so it says you go find anything with this same frequency and get rid of it. From my understanding to make a homeopathic remedy we can use hcg for an example...so 1 drops of hcg is placed in a container with 100 drops of distilled water. This is considered a 1x solution. From that 101 drops they take 1 drop and place in another container with 100 drops of distilled water. This is a 2x solution...and this keeps going until there is only the frequency of the hcg it is so diluted. With homeopathy less is best so the more it's diluted the stronger it is.

I give people this example of how this works...the hcg injectables have molecules in them...they are like trees...you can see them...feel them...go sit under them, etc. The homeopathic hcg is like the wind...it has no molecules it's energy or frequency. You can't touch the wind...or go sit under it...you can see and feel the effects. You see the wind blowing through the leaves but can't actually see the wind.

Good luck and great success to you all!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 04:05:17 AM by Sharon Green » Logged
camcam

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2011, 03:53:18 PM »

hi all:
I have started taking the drops 2 days ago, i will let you all know how it works for me.  I seem to be having a bit of trouble know the 500cal limit, but i will work it out today. 
bye
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: